- Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Served Daily
- All Utilities (Excluding Phone & Cable TV)
- Daily Laundry Services
- Personal Emergency Call System
- Daily House-Keeping & Flat Linen Services
- Home Cooked Meals
- Twice Daily “I’m Okay” Checks
- Short Term Stays Upon Availability
- Beauty/Barber Shop
Health & Wellness
- Screenings Available By Licensed Nurse
- Personalized Assistance To Meet Residents’ Needs.
- Daily Assistance With Bathing, Dressing, Incontinence Management & Monitoring Of Medications
Many Choices Available
- Life Enrichment Activities
- Bus Tours
- Exercise & Wellness Programs
- Cultural Opportunities
- Educational Workshops
- Religious/Spiritual Opportunities
Our Highly Personalized Level of Care
- SELF-DIRECTING – Some individuals require little more than a carefully designed, supportive environment of knowing someone is there if they call. Independent living offers a wide range of services such as meals, housekeeping, activities, and twice daily “I’m OK” checks. These services and more are included in the monthly rate.
- ASSISTED LIVING – For residents who need personal assistance with the tasks of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and assistance with medications there will be an additional monthly charge.
- ENHANCED LIVING – For residents who need moderate assistance with most activities of daily living as well as intermittent incontinence care, skin care and assistance with ambulation there will be an additional monthly charge.
- SPECIAL NEEDS – For residents with the need for frequent assistance with most activities of daily living, which include but are not limited to transferring due to physical impairments, dementia and stages of Alzheimer’s disease there will be an additional monthly charge.